Mind Over Matter Mental Health provides full psychiatric services for both adults and children experiencing behavioral, physiological, and cognitive symptoms associated with anxiety, mood disorders, attentional issues, sleep disturbances, headaches, concussion, and trauma. Problems in these areas can impact a person’s ability to be their best self.
After an initial psychiatric assessment and evaluation, clients are provided an individualized treatment plan with options that would best fit their desired outcome goals with the least side effects and discomfort. Treatment options may include psychotherapy, medication management as well as non-medication options such as Heart Rate Variability training (HRV), EEG Biofeedback (Neurofeedback) or Deep Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (dTMS).
Mind Over Matter Mental Health is the first (and only at this time) Inland Northwest facility to offer Deep Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (dTMS), the latest non-invasive technology that is FDA-approved for Treatment Resistance Depression in adults. Deep Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (dTMS) utilizes the Brainsway H-Coils with promising results and no negative side effects. Deep TMS is also being studied and has shown positive effects for anxiety, bipolar depression, post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), diabetic peripheral neuropathic pain relief, and smoking cessation.
Lori DiRicco, MSN, ARNP, PMHNP-BC
- Board Certified Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner (PMHNP-BC)
- M.S.N. in Nursing, Gonzaga University, Spokane, WA
- B.S.N. in Nursing, California State University East Bay, Hayward, CA
- Applied Neuroscience coursework, Cambridge College, Cambridge, MA
- Mentored with Ainat Rogel, PhD, researcher at the Trauma Center, Boston, MA
- Lifetime Career advancement with over 30 years experience as a health care provider
- Holistic approach to educate and empower for individualized care
- Full psychiatric services for adults and children providing evidence-based treatment options
- Medication management
- Non-invasive EEG Biofeedback (Neurofeedback)
- Heart Rate Variability training (HRV)
- Deep Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (dTMS)
Lori is a mother of five children, a past foster parent and an adoptive mother. Down time includes enjoying outdoor activities in the beautiful Inland Northwest, ballroom dancing and sewing.